A few wise words
Lived and written by Greg Howard
· Hug yourself when you wake up every day. Then, if possible, hug yourself a lot more
· Trust things to be peaceful
· Stay Positive
· Kindness Grows like a plant, nurture it every day
· Kindness is a miracle. When you bring the miracle of kindness into other’s lives; you are creating magic
· As best as possible stay away from things that don’t sit well with your soul
· Move peacefully and have peaceful eye movements with all things
· Don’t cuss
· Don’t watch violence
· Take vitamins
· Take Showers
· Clean your place
· Say good things to yourself and others
· Write down things you like to do for yourself and others. Add them to a schedule.
· Say Hello to everyone.
· Give people and yourself compliments, for example, put on a nice shirt and say to yourself “well dang you look good”
· Imagine Positivity and Love. If you could hold love in your hands what would it look like? During your day imagine leaving little pieces of this love all around.
· Gracefully appreciate every part of you. Even your toes need to know they are loved.
· Stay Peaceful
· Contribute Smiles
And I will end with
something to make you laugh
“The Grand Immaculate String Bean”