Dear KTP members & interested parties:
Announcing 2019 KTP Winter Holiday Card Contest!
Use your artistic talents to ADVOCATE FOR MENTAL HEALTH! Create a winter season card to keep mental health on the minds of our state reps and senator over the holidays. Please CLICK HERE to see a flyer with more information. Let’s make sure that our Legislators keep thinking of mental health/community services as a priority for 2020 legislative session! Interested parties can submit a Winter Season Card design. Limit design size to 8.5×11 sheet or smaller.
- Color use unlimited
- SORRY! NO GLITTER PLEASE!
- Photographs and computer art welcome
- KTP will choose the winning designs which will be professionally printed
- Winners will receive 5 cards of their design (with a blank inside) including envelopes
- Cards will be available at the end of November to mail to Legislators during the holiday season.
- Mail Entries to: Keep the Promise Coalition, 31 DeJohn Drive, Middletown CT 06457, Attn: Maura
- Deadline Date: Friday 10/25/19
Questions?? Please contact Maura at 860-788-6180 or KTP@cahs.org.
ADVOCACY AND ACTION FOR CONNECTICUT’S MENTAL HEALTH